If your child is struggling with auditory discrimination, then this list is for you!
- Make a Sound bingo - record different noises around the house (toilet flushing, dog barking, phone ringing), take pictures of the items and make a bingo game. (can be purchased as well Sound Bingo (Games) *)
- Play with this website Find Sounds and play a sound, have child guess what it is.
- Memorize nursery rhymes
- Change the beginning sounds of words like "let's have boop and smackers for lunch" Have the child guess what you are saying. (Soup and crackers)
- Check this game out for beginning sounds practice Behind the Lions game
- Play other sound games Sound game
- Play rhyming games rhyme game more rhyming games
- Check out all the great printable activities here Prekinders Rhyme activities
- Read tons of rhyming stories (esp. Dr Seuss!)