Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St Patrick's Day Leprechaun

Sorry about this but I wanted to make sure I did not forget that we had already made this and the easiest way is to put it on the blog!



This year for St. Patrick's Day we created these adorable little Leprechaun men. I am pretty sure the idea is from The Mailbox Magazine. I had a subscription years ago and had a photocopy of the idea but it did not have any publication info on it.

Anyway, the idea is fairly easy!

All you need is
  • 3 green hearts(~2 in),
  • 1 green rectangle (1x2ish),
  • green strip for hat brim, 1 skin colored circle (~1.5 in),
  • tiny black boot shapes,
  • tiny yellow square for the belt buckle,
  • black rectangle for belt, and
  • skin colored hands.



    Josh cut out most of the pieces. I think I did the hands and one of the boots. Then just assemble as shown using the hearts as the arms and legs. Easy and so adorable!

























No comments: