- I bought a large bag of mixed, in the shell, nuts. For the first week he can just sort them and if/when he needs an extension I will print off the 3 part nut cards, just scroll down.
- I turned this Thanksgiving corn craft into a tray by leaving the paper corn nibblets in strips for him to snip. Everything else is cut out and ready to be assembled.
- Check out http://www.prekinders.com/thanksgiving.htm
I am personally borrowing
http://www.prekinders.com/pdf/ThanksgivingGridGame20.pdf A counting game using dice.
http://www.prekinders.com/pdf/TurkeyCounting.pdf A counting/graphing game using unifix cubes.
- Turkey Dot to Dot from makinglearningfun.com
- Pilgrim book from hubbardscupboard.com
- Turkey Number Assessment from makinglearnignfun.com
- Adorable Pilgrim Puzzle from dltk-holdays.com
- An easy sewing project from Jenn's Blog!
Don't know how much of this we will get to do but it will sure be a fun couple of weeks! We are pretty excited about Thanksgiving this year. We have not seen too much of Andrew's parents this summer and they will be staying with us for a few days. Also it is just nice to have several days in a row to spend together! Not to mention...the pumpkin pie...yummy!