1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Mocha Cappaccino or Frappe (wait...what IS the difference?)
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Well, it is our tradition to just sit them out...it is also our tradition to worry nonstop about "the gift perfection" until it stresses us (read ME) unreasonably! (Funny (now) story, last year Josh woke up at like 4am and went downstairs and checked out all his Santa gifts. I cried! Stinker!)
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? On the rare occassion that we actually get to hanging the lights...we do the white ones.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Definitely! Josh actually asked yesterday when we would put it up...just after he kissed me under it at the dollar store. (makes up for #2)
5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving but it is slow going this year!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Fudge and Snowy Trail Mix
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? The year my Dad had me pick out a gift for my Mom. On Christmas morning I opened it and thought he had messed up. Still not getting that it was actually for me! I even hid it in my closet for him for like a month!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? ...What do you mean?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We have Josh open up gifts from extended family. Helps to break it up a bit!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? mostly with Josh made ornaments and old stuff from Andrew and my childhood! We also have a couple nice collections (Lenox Snowman and Beleek Doors)
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Dread it.
12. Can you ice skate? I went once when I was in 6th grade, did okay then???
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? That is really hard...I have received so many wonderful gifts. Maybe my Ipod!
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Making it great for Andrew and Josh.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? see #6
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Advent Calendar
17. What tops your tree? Silver Star
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Santa Baby and God rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
20. Candy Canes: Yuck or Yum? No thank you...unless it is made of chocolate!
21 Favorite Christmas Show? Josh and I love Christmas movies but I guess my favorite is still the original Grinch!
22. Saddest Christmas Song? Ugh, the one about the boy who wants to buy shoes for his dying Mom...I must turn that off as soon as it comes on!
Feel free to copy this post and fill it out on your blog. HT- Missy
6 hours ago