Sunday, July 18, 2010

Menu on a Monday

THIS IS LAST WEEKS MENU-- Apparently I forgot to schedule it to post. This week's will post in about an hour!

Monday - Pizza Pockets - We did not get to this last week so tried it this week.



Tuesday - The big meeting with the city night and I have NO idea what we will do for dinner! (We ended up grabbing Subway.)



Wednesday - Breakfast Sandwiches for the boys, I ate mine seperate and with NO cheese or sausage! Yeah, so I had a biscuit and Scrambled egg!



Thursday - Chicken Parmesan with Texas garlic toast



Friday - Tacos



Saturday - Baseball game! It is Star Wars night and fireworks! Pizza for Josh and I, Hot dogs for Andrew. Popcorn for everyone!



Sunday - We ended up having PB & J sandwiches cause that was all anyone had energy for after the busy weekend!

No comments: