Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Daybook- November 18, 2009

FOR TODAY
Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Outside my window... it is cold, rainy, and oh so dark today.
I am thinking... of Joshua's teacher who has been home sick for 3 days...Please pray...
I am thankful for... a loving, happy, healthy family.
From the learning rooms... today we worked on the Story of the World and The Story of the Orchestra. We are beginning to cut out and assemble a lapbook for Ancient Egypt and I am wanting to create a timeline that we can use for both "world" & "Orchestra".
From the kitchen... Mmm, I can smell the Cream Cheese Chicken from the crockpot. It just seems to warm up the whole house.
I am wearing... A forest green "Camp Catch A Rainbow" t-shirt, Forest green hoody, and Yoga pants. Bare feet! Took it easy today...obviously...
I am creating... A December menu plan.
I am going... christmas shopping tomorrow...again! I am struggling to find just the right item for my Mom. ...also, those frustrating stocking stuffers I always make more difficult than need be!
I am reading... The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
I am hoping... to settle holiday plans soon.
I am hearing... utter silence! Josh is home from school but having quiet time in the basement.
Around the house... ugh! Still working on preparing to sell the house. Exhausting!
One of my favorite things... Dr Pepper Lip Smacker
A few plans for the rest of the week: More staging, finish sorting Joshua's Legos into bins, prepare Kitchen/dining to be painted.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Josh and me his first day of school! I love his constant enthusiasm. I must strive everyday to see it as a blessing.

No comments: