Thursday, August 12, 2010

Who is Parenting Who?

I frequently use the parenting technique with Josh where you get him started on an activity and then go get something of your own done checking in on him occassionally. It works pretty well and is especially useful for the dinner hour, especially when I set him up with something at the table.

So anyway, the other day, Josh asked if I would play LEGO with him. (We have been working on a project together...putting together again the tiny kits that came in his Advent calendar from Christmas...searching for the pieces in his big tub of mixed up pieces!) I agreed and came down to sit on the floor with him. Well, I began the search and was pretty wrapped up in it when I noticed he was off having some elaborate to do with the Lego guys.

He totally set me up! Funny Kid!

No comments: