This is a list of convenience snack foods and treats that we generally buy for on-the-go moments and school lunches. The ones I listed do not contain dye. We buy all (but one) of these snacks at our local grocery store (Meijer) or at Costco. (The YummyEarth Lollipops I order from Amazon)
- Simply Fruit Fruit Rollups
- YummyEarth Organic Lollipops, Assorted Flavors, 30-Ounce Container
- Annie's Homegrown Berry Patch Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks, 5-Count Pouches (Pack of 4)
- Veggie Straws
- Crackers (ritz, saltines, etc...)
- Tortilla Chips
- Veggies and dip
- Block cheese cut into cubes (Check ingredients!!! Annato is fine but sometimes they also use yellow lake etc)
- Ritz Crackerfuls Four Cheese, 6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12) (We currently have Garden Vegetable Flavor)
- Teddy Grahams Graham Snacks - Honey, 10 oz
- Jelly Belly Fruit Snacks
- Lance Fresh Toasty Crackers with rich peanut butter sandwich crackers (40 packs) (Peanut Butter with NON orange cracker only!)
- Danimals Smoothies and other varieties of the Danimal brand!!!
- Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Snack Crackers, Colors, Cheddar Taste, 30-Ounces Carton
- Apples with Peanut butter
- Grapes, bananas, applesauce (natural)
- String cheese
- Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars, Apple Cinnamon, 8-Count Bars (Pack of 4) Apple Cinnamon ONLY!
- Stacy's Pita Chips, Simply Naked 28 oz
Please feel free to add any dye free options your family loves in the comment section!
Still to come... beverages, breakfast ideas, lunch ideas, dinners, desserts!