Wednesday, August 13, 2008

An Award, for me?


I just won an award from one of my favorite blog Mommies Jo!

So here are the rules and my nominations:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.
6. Write an acceptance speech in the style of the Academy Awards, thanking everybody’s mother, father, sister, brother, aunties and uncles and the kitchen staff at your favorite restaurant!
I just want to dedicate this lovely award to all the other Mommy bloggers who inspire me each and everyday!
I nominate the following...
Carisa at 1+1+1=1 A homeschooling Mommy who meets the needs of her schoolage child as well as her Tot!
A at Adventures of a montessori mama A renewed blogger who has really inspired me this week with her Montessori art ideas.
Megret at Muses of megret A Mommy full of great ideas and always doing cool stuff with her kids!
Allison at No time for flashcards A Mommy who has wonderful activities for the littles with a few schoolaged ideas sprinkled in. (Check out her Olympic ideas!)
Amy at Let's Explore Wonderful activities with her girls...plus she has the most amazing "store". Great products and incredible customer service!
Merranda at The Van Klan Another amazing Mommy who is doing a wonderful job introducing Montessori to her kids and inspiring me!
and of course...Laura at My_Montessori_Journey She is currently setting up her Montessori Classroom and has been a great inspiration to me this summer. She also has 2 boys and somehow seems to find the time to answer, by email, all of my crazy questions.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon,
Thanks so much for the nomination. I enjoy reading your blog entries as well. It will be fun to check out the blogs of the others you nominated. I always love finding new inspiration. Thanks again,
Laura

Jessica said...

Congrats on the award! I have really enjoyed reading your blog!!!

Shannon said...

Thanks Jessica!

And Laura...no prob! You deserve it, you have been such an inspiration this summer!

MerrandaVK said...

I proudly accept, and thank all my montessori mommy friends out in cyberspace, who have become such wonderful inspirations to me on my mommy journey!