Anyway, it went pretty well. I built short shelves for our family room Sunday night right before bed. I grabbed several baskets and put some of the Montessori inspired items on the shelves for his use this week. I really did not know what to expect...since I had only met the child once a few weeks ago. But honestly, everything went really smoothly.
I think, once our classroom and outer room are finished...preschool will work okay with both boys downstairs.
On C's Shelves right now
- FP Farm (Language)
- Basket of FP Farm animals (Language)
- Basket of different textured/sized/type Balls (Sensorial)
- Stacking Rings (Practical Life)
- Basket of Musical Instruments (Sensorial)
- Basket of Stuffed friends (Language)
- Basket of Cars (Gross Motor)
- Basket of Books (Language)
- Shape sorter (Sensorial/Practical Life)
- and next to shelf is a FP walker. (Gross Motor)
Tonight, Andrew and I, finished the carpet in the outer room (new Rec room??) and moved in the futon from the classroom. Which will give me a TON more room in the classroom!!! It will also be nice to have it in the room where C's stuff will be.
I have a ton of more work to do but I will post pics of everything very soon!