Thursday, July 16, 2009

Book Basket

So, I was browsing the library the other day and found the most AMAZING ...uh...cookbook. I mean, it is a cookbook but it is so much more. Here, go check out this link...

The Fairy Tale Cookbook: Fun Recipes for Families to Create and Eat Together by Sandre Moore

The recipes are all based on different famous children's books. Everything from Where the Wild Things are to Alice in Wonderland. And they are intended for families to make together! The directions are really great with breakdowns of what you could let the kiddos do...oh and the recipes are for real food for real meals that you can actually make and eat. Like I said...it is AMAZING and is definitely being added to my wishlist!

2 comments:

Amy@Let's Explore said...

Oooo... that looks so good! I wonder if my library has it - off to check! :)

Shannon said...

Ours is due back and I am so disappointed! I may have to renew it, since I can not afford to order a copy right now.