Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Butterfly Lapbook

Our first lapbook! We really had fun making this and Josh is so proud of the "book" he created...showing it off to everyone who enters our home!









Cut and Paste Caterpillar! on our cover. I did cut this one out, it was the last activity and Josh was finished...WINK!

















Days of the week cards








Book Sequencing cards


















What's the Shape Book and many other ideas!


















Lifecycle Book

















Inside View!


















Size sequencing cards













Lifecycle Sequencing


Butterfly Pocket

















I am so sorry but I can not find where I downloaded these cards! (It was in 2007) If you or someone you know made them, please leave me a comment so I can give you credit! These are really beautiful and I would love to share them!




















How to draw a caterpillar!














Josh's butterfly!








Extra work


Math Mats













Butterfly grid work

2 comments:

Becky said...

So cool. I hope you find out where you got those parts of butterfly cards..

Shannon said...

Thanks! Talk to you soon.