Thursday, December 13, 2007

Welcome

Josh in October, scooping pumpkin seeds.









Josh frosting cookies last night.

















Here is some work we have been doing in our Montessori Preschool. We have a classroom set up downstairs and it is really working out well. We go down in the morning and work until lunchtime. This picture is Joshua trying to write the words he had just spelled with the moveable alphabet. (Montessori believed children could spell before they could read. And...as you can see...Josh agrees!)


This is actually my 3rd attempt to start this site. I really want it to be something that I will use and will be of use to me. I am going to start off this time just sharing a bit, especially pictures and see where it grows from there!

So...Welcome...and enjoy!

No comments: