So much to be thankful for...
- Tomorrow we get a free day together! Andrew has the day off...which is very rare. We are planning a fun filled day together!
- Well...the weather has been pretty crumby lately but I am very thankful for the moments of sun that have peeped out in the past couple days.
- Bright Beginnings playgroup, this has been a lifesaver for me as a SAHM.
- Good health, it was a ROUGH weekend but this week has definitely brought improvement to my smallest guy. The fever is gone, as is the sore throat and headache. Even the taste issue that made him cry at every meal is definitely IMPROVING. Now he just had a bit of a cough.
- Cheap entertainment! Like Flick's Family Film Festival.