Friday, January 11, 2008

Candidate Calculator

I am not too political and absolutely not looking to debate about it. But thought I might help a few people out. Check out this website http://www.vajoe.com/candidate_calculator.html, you just click on your opinions of the issues and the calculator shows you which candidate your choices match best with. I actually got a 100% match but it was with an unlikely final candidate. Fun though and reaffirmed that I am aligned with the right party. Plus, it showed me which likely candidate I was closest to in issues. (Which I already knew, but great affirmation!)

By the way, it also allows you to click on each issue to read more about it. This helped me to remember which was which!

Good luck! Hope this helps those of you who are undecided.

Shannon

No comments: