I've been tagged by Melissa at Chasing Cheerios to blog on an "Open Book Meme."
These are the instructions:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open it at page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence/ phrase.
4. Blog the next four sentences/ phrases together with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig your shelves for that very special or intellectual book.
6. Pass it forward to six friends
Here it is:
(from Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfeld)
*2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
*1 clove garlic, chopped
*1 tablespoon grated Parmesan
*1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
Not too interesting, but it was the book closest to me! Actually planning to blog about the book/theory later!
I tag: Oh, I do not know! I am going to be a slacker again and just let you do it if you would like! ...sorry about that!
Room Service Adventures by The Pioneer Woman
10 hours ago