Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Open Book

I've been tagged by Melissa at Chasing Cheerios to blog on an "Open Book Meme."

These are the instructions:

1. Pick up the nearest book.

2. Open it at page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence/ phrase.

4. Blog the next four sentences/ phrases together with these instructions.

5. Don't you dare dig your shelves for that very special or intellectual book.

6. Pass it forward to six friends

Here it is:

(from Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfeld)

*2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream

*1 clove garlic, chopped

*1 tablespoon grated Parmesan

*1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes

Not too interesting, but it was the book closest to me! Actually planning to blog about the book/theory later!

I tag: Oh, I do not know! I am going to be a slacker again and just let you do it if you would like! ...sorry about that!

Shannon

No comments: