So, here is the thing...
I hate those crafty projects where you print something off, cut it out, and glue it on a TP tube or other assorted craziness. You know, why bother! Where is the child being creative with these types of crafts?
However, I do like the idea of reusing all of those recycled items to do crafty projects. I just want the projects to be real and not busy work. So I am compiling a list of ideas using the different types of items I have collected in a big box in our learning room.
Hope you find an idea here you can use too! (I only linked to the ones with pictures, I am very visual especially with making things!)
- Bird feeder
- Fish mobile for much older kids!
- Bug Catcher more a holder after caught but you get the idea!
- Piggy Bank
- Earth Bottles
- Many bottle Biology ideas
- Discovery Bottles
- More Discovery Bottles
- Several different animals
- insects or maybe more accurately bugs!
- Dump Truck So cute!
- Glider and better picture!
- Bird Feeders
TP roll or Paper towel roll
- Sit Upons! This could be made with tons of different materials and stuffed with anything including plastic grocery bags. I also saw one that was duct taped instead of "sewn."
- Weaving a basket with yarn and a yogurt container!
My eyes are crossing, there is just soo much out there...so much good but so much junk too.