Friday, May 02, 2008

Thrifty Thursday

Okay, seriously, I can not seem to actually post this on Thursday! Oh well, there is always next week!

I actually went to 2 thrift stores this week but bought NOTHING! This NEVER happens. I did not get to my normal store and that is the main reason for a lack of purchase. I never realized how great "my thrift store" is, especially with prices! (local friends who are interested in where I go, leave a comment!)

But all is not lost...I got a great deal to share with you anyway! At the Target Dollar Spot I found FABULOUS Dinosaur cards for $1. I plan to do a basket friday in the beginning of June on Dinos and these cards will be perfect. It is intended to be used as a memory game. There are 16 different dinosaurs pairs and I just love the realistic drawings. I can not wait to come up with activities to use with the cards. Don't you just love a good deal!

Oh, and I did not donate this week because today was our garage sale. We did okay despite the rainy/stormy weather. We will see how tomorrow goes!

Shannon

No comments: