So, for example he does NOT get paid for...
- Cleaning his room
- Picking up his toys
- Putting away his clothes
- Clearing his dishes
- Putting the recycling in the proper bins in the garage
- Picking up sticks in the yard
- Emptying the Soda can recycling bin into a bag(MI gets $.10 refund)
- Bringing the upstairs garbage cans downstairs
- Anything extra helpful...e.g. this week he helped with clearing stuff from the dining room before we pulled up the old carpet.
- Helping to feed the cats
He is currently saving his money for a batmobile we found at Target on clearance. We bought it then and he is paying us as we go. Sort of a rent to own deal. He gets to play with it for and hour every time he gives us $.25, until he gives us enough to total the $10. price.
So, how do you do allowance and chores?