Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cool Butterfly Book

I am working on Basket Friday for this week, the theme is butterflies. We are heading to a butterfly garden tomorrow with Grandma and Great Grandma. Should be fun and definitely a nice way to ease into spring!

But anyway, I thought some of you might be interested in a cool butterfly book I just printed out! It is an ABC book with a different butterfly for each letter of the alphabet. It has lovely pictures and could be used for other activities as well as a book. http://makinglearningfun.com/themepages/ButterflyABC-Book.htm

I am planning on having Josh put it in order. Then we can make the book, read through it and talk about all the different names.

If anyone needs more butterfly activities please let me know I would be happy to share. I found several fun ideas to use.

Happy Spring!
Shannon

No comments: