Thursday, April 10, 2008

A little Summer Planning

We are schooling year round but I am putting a different spin on summertime. I plan to just do a big Nature Study "unit" . I want to include Montessori items, lots of outdoor time, possibly a teeny, tiny garden, etc...

So anyway...I am going to just dump a bunch of links and ideas into this post. Check them out if you want! And please...if you find something or have something great, SHARE!

IDEAS

Oh man! That is a lot! I am also waiting for 3 books from Interlibrary loan.

  1. Nature for the Very Young
  2. Nature in a Nutshell...
  3. Kid's Nature Book...

Well at least I have time. I plan to post my actual plans when I have made some decisions. I think I will make up several trays and then plan one cool activity everyday. Put nice extras in a folder for easy grabbing and just follow the child!

Shannon

No comments: