Wednesday, March 11, 2009

In His Words!

Directions:Copy this note, ask your child the questions and write down exactly how they respond. Please join in!
1. What is something mom always says to you? What are you going to play with?
2. What makes mom happy? when I know what I want to do
3. What makes mom sad? when I hit
4. How does your mom make you laugh? silly noise or silly face
5. What was your mom like as a child? a baby
6. How old is your mom? 28 (Actually 34 but better than I expected!)
7. How tall is your mom? very tall, even taller than me (Try 5 feet tall!)
8. What is her favorite thing to do? work
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? play computer (More or less!)
10. If your mom becomes famous,what will it be for? making movies (I have never made a movie!)
11. What is your mom really good at? writing words on your computer
12. What is your mom not very good at? playing with light sabres (So true! so true!)
13. What does your mom do for her job? babysitting (remembering our time w/ Little C)
14. What is your mom’s favorite food? food that I do not like...sometimes
15. What makes you proud of your mom? you help me
16. If your mom were a cartoon character,who would she be? in a cartoon from a movie
17. What do you and your mom do together? watch movies (We were watching a movie!)
18. How are you and your mom the same? we both play with each other
19. How are you and your mom different? you are taller than me
20. How do you know your mom loves you? you say I love you Josh and I say I love you mommy!
21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? to the grocery store (Ugh, I hate going to the grocery store!)

What a funny guy!

(ht: Megret! )

1 comment:

SeeWeGoGo said...

What a cute idea... My kiddo loved being interviewed... and the answers were sweet.