Friday, March 20, 2009

My Favorite Kids Product

I was tagged for a new meme by Jojo.

This is what you need to do. Write a review of any kids product, it can be a toy, a book or anything which you have personally used. Pass this meme to five other blogger friends.

I thought long and hard about this. I even searched through all my product ratings on amazon. But, really when it comes down to it, the most used/best loved toy in my home is LEGO'S!



Josh has inherited a tub from my former classroom and his Daddy's own giant collection from when he was a boy. He also gets a kit from someone for almost every holiday. We pay no mind to the age range because Josh is a master builder and can do all the kits with minimal help. Lego's are a fabulous open ended building material. Even with the kits, Josh puts them together and then promptly disassembles them and builds what he calls his own kits! Very creative!

I am being lazy and tagging anyone who reads this and wants to rate a beloved toy!

No comments: