I am planning our next couple of weeks and thought I would share it with all of you! We are going to do a fun Leprechaun/Rainbow unit! Besides, if I post it here, I can plan on my laptop and print easily at the desk top computer...since we still do not have my laptop "printer ready!"
As always, this is just the list of activities I will pick from... not a list of everything we will do. There is no way we could do everything on this list! Besides, we will probably add other activities on days we are not "feeling it!"
- Poems and Songs for St Patrick's Day
- Chapters from Shoefull of Shamrock by Mary Francis Shura (Prob. at bedtime!)
- The Night Before St Patrick's Day by Natasha Wing
- Shamrock trace and color
- Fuse bead rainbow!!! (oooh, definite!)
- Hole punch activity
- Lacing Shamrock (If I get to making! But we really need to take this further...real sewing?)
- Maze (Josh enjoys mazes...remember do finger solve first!)
- Handwriting a-z
- Minibook (Silly Leprechaun story! Not sure about this one)
- St Patrick's Day Riddles book (Josh loves riddles right now!)
- ABC dot to dot
- Sight word spelling with tiles
- Sight words
- Word book
- Dancing Leprechaun
- dot painters rainbow
- Rainbow mobile Definitely will do this one!
- Tissue Paper Shamrock
- Milk food coloring activity! (Science Journal results!)
Please, let me know if you find something on here that you use! Or if you find a great activity you will do with your Children!