Monday, March 09, 2009

Montessori Monday

Ugh, sorry...apparently I forgot to post last weeks Montessori Monday...I thought I had one scheduled?!






This week we made Crock pot Applesauce from this recipe! As always, cooking is a great Montessori Practical Life activity. I peeled and sliced the apples into wedges, Josh chopped them into pieces. Then we measured and added the ingredients together. While the crock pot did the cooking we
wrote out a new cookbook page!
Finally, we tossed out the cores and skins for our squirrel friends! Check out the picture, can you see the core clenched in the squirrels paws?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that looks so yummy. it makes me wish i had a crock pot and squires. maybe i will have to make it on the stove top and give the cores to the neighbors chickens!