My list of crazy-making~
- Started with my husband's job becoming ...well...at risk. (And the constant stress that caused!)
- The continuing search for the perfect Kindergarten, we have applied for a place in 3 different schools with LONG waiting lists. We will find out next week where we fall on the list for 2 of the 3, and the 3rd a few weeks later.
- I finally convinced Andrew to call a Friend who had previously offered him a job.
- Andrew's interview etc... done on the sly.
- The job offer and our decision to yes accept.
- Waiting to tell the new place or anyone else because of insurance issues. (A has type 1 diabetes which = $$$$)
- Newest craziness is deciding if we should try and sell our house to move closer to new job in "these trying economic times!"
It will all work out but for now it is making me on edge to say the least! We are really looking forward to Spring and I will end this rant with a Spring like picture!
Here is Josh playing outside yesterday! Can you see him squinting in the sun?