Thursday, March 05, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

Gaining a bit of perspective...

Today I am oh so very thankful for...
  • My funny, smart Joshua. He has been a blessing and a challenge but never boring!
  • Andrew, he has been so much more than I ever could have dreamed.
  • Our warm comfortable home.
  • Lovely neighbors, esp. S, M & E.
  • Parents and In Laws who love us and are supportive of our decisions and dreams.
  • You, the community who I have gained so much, in so many different ways.
  • Spring and especially breaks in the winter like we had the past 2 days!
  • The unexpected opportunity that often presents itself when most needed!
  • Old Friends who really know me.
  • A's new job...and actually A's old job.

I live a happy blessed life. I hope the same for all of you!

Shannon

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm so glad and relieved that everything worked out. :)