Today I am oh so very thankful for...
- My funny, smart Joshua. He has been a blessing and a challenge but never boring!
- Andrew, he has been so much more than I ever could have dreamed.
- Our warm comfortable home.
- Lovely neighbors, esp. S, M & E.
- Parents and In Laws who love us and are supportive of our decisions and dreams.
- You, the community who I have gained so much, in so many different ways.
- Spring and especially breaks in the winter like we had the past 2 days!
- The unexpected opportunity that often presents itself when most needed!
- Old Friends who really know me.
- A's new job...and actually A's old job.
I live a happy blessed life. I hope the same for all of you!